Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Little Helper

Two Saturdays ago, we had a very large dump truck load of mulch delivered to the house- and a full day of yard work planned.

We had been talking to Ethan for several days about the dump truck that was going to deliver and dump mulch at our house. He was SO excited. I mean seriously, boys get so worked up over these things!

Ethan and Evan watched intently as the dump truck...or as Ethan says "no mommy, it's a tipper" dumped the pile of mulch. Sorry, guess I need to freshen up on my truck lingo.

There are a lot of things I love about living with boys. But one thing is for sure. Give them a shovel and a pile of dirt and they'll be entertained for hours.

Ethan was the best little helper. He used his own shovel, wheel barrel, and dump truck to help mommy and daddy fill the flower beds with mulch. He couldn't have been happier.





 
He worked up quite an appetite! Time for a break!
 


Even though its sad to watch him grow up so fast, I love that as he gets older he can participate in these types of things. He reminded me so much of his daddy that day- always so eager to help, and with a big smile on his face.


On another note...

That same week was picture day at school. Even though it is fun to dress girls- I must say I do enjoy dressing my little man. Who says boys can't look equally as cute??!!

 
 
Happy hump day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment