Friday, April 11, 2014

Skinny Girl Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is an amazingly simple and delicious cookie recipe from Skinny Girl. Why do I love these so much? They taste like I am eating banana bread straight out of the oven, and they only have 3 simple, and healthy ingredients. These cookies always satisfy my chocolate cravings. Did I already mention they are REALLY good? I say this again only because most "healthy" sweet recipes are usually less than appealing.


Yes, that's right. Only 3 simple ingredients. Ripe bananas, uncooked quick oats, and chocolate chips.

How to make them:

2 bananas mashed
1cup uncooked quick oats
1/4 cup chocolate chips (I usually add a few more)

Mash the bananas in a bowl, add other ingredients. Stir until well blended and bananas are a smooth texture. Preheat your oven to 350. Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture per cookie on a cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.

A side note- I usually double my recipe to yield more cookies at once. I can usually get around 15 cookies if I double the recipe.

These are great warm, or room temperature.

 
Enjoy!
 
And Happy Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment