Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Finished Product

Many of you inquired a couple of posts ago about the wooden monogram that I ordered for our master bedroom.

Evan and I finally had some extra time to paint and hang our wooden masterpiece. I could NOT be happier with the finished product. It is stunning, and I am totally in love with it. For once I actually ordered something online that exceeded my expectations.  Our master bedroom is now complete.



We decided to paint it the same color of the trim, which also happens to be pretty similar to the color of our comforter. It looks beautiful against the wall color, and has a nice pop factor to it. I can't take credit for painting it- that was all Evan. I mean he does own his own painting company- so I must leave it to the professional. :)

If you are interested in the esty shop where I bought this, go to etsy.com, and type in charming little nest. I love that she is located right outside of Charlotte, and was recently featured on the Today Show.

In other news...

We haven't been up to anything too exciting recently. Evan and I did go to Busch Gardens last weekend...childless. We had a really great time. The weather was perfect- low 80's, cloudy, and breezy. It wasn't crowded at all- we never waited in line. We rode the best rollercoaster "Griffin" probably 6 times. It was awesome. We enjoyed just being kids again. It's easy to forget what that feels like...isn't it?

Ethan had another successful week at Wee Camp this past week. It was his second week. The theme last week was "The Greatest Show on Earth"- aka circus. He had a blast. Here is a picture of his artwork-

 
 
Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment