Sunday, November 2, 2014

Trick or Treat

"Trick or Treat, Trick or Treat, give me something good to eat!" Yes, that was the phrase my 2 year old learned very quickly this past week!

Halloween night was lots of fun here in the Boutwell home. We had a full house- my mom, Evan's mom, my sister, her boyfriend, my cousin Beth and her husband, and their son. We ordered pizza for dinner and enjoyed some down time (well as much down time as possible with 2 year olds running around!) before hitting the road.

Ethan wanted to be the "working man" as he calls it for Halloween. AKA- a construction man. His cousin Zane was a train conductor. Trying to capture pictures of these two- well, lets just say it took an entire group effort! Goodness gracious that was hard work.





 
"Hey man, how much candy do you think were gonna get?!"

 
When one is looking, the other one isn't!





 
 
...And even after all that hard work, you would think would could have managed to get one decent picture! 

We pulled this kids around in the wagon, and everyone had a great time. Our neighborhood is huge...and really goes all out for the holiday. I have never seen so many decked out houses for Halloween before. Music, lights, blow up figures, haunted houses, strobe lights, fog machines, you name it. All I can say is our neighborhood knows how to party.

The first thing out of Ethan's mouth on Saturday morning was "can I have a lolly pop now?" All I can say is that candy "went away" really fast! :)

I hope all of you enjoyed the day with your little ones. I loved seeing them all dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment