Monday, October 27, 2014

Hill Ridge Farm

I'm sure if you live in the triangle area, you've at least heard of Hill Ridge Farm, if not been there already. This year was our first trip...actually we went twice. Two weekends back to back.

The first weekend we went was when my friend Sarah and her family were visiting us from Texas with their 2 year old daughter. Unfortunately Ethan had a very bad cold with a double ear infection- and it was raining. Ethan wasn't really himself, so I was glad we were able to go the next weekend for a re-do.

The next weekend we went with my cousin Beth, her husband, and their son. It was a beautiful sunny day, and Ethan was back to his normal, energetic self. Thank goodness. Side note- that was one of the WORST upper respiratory colds he has ever had. 8 days worth of pure misery. I'm so glad that's over!

I think Ethan's favorite part of the whole experience was the train ride. He is really into trains right now- and talks about them constantly. His second favorite? The big corn pit. He thought (and I did too!) it was pretty cool.

Here are some pictures from our farm adventures-







 
My poor kid- can you tell how great he feels?






 
Now that's better! Finally feeling like himself again!



 
Train selfie!

 
On the hayride to the pumpkin patch


We are looking forward to going again next year. If you haven't gone, you should!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment