Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Last day of Preschool

I know, I know...this post is a few weeks late. But in my defense, we have been busy and out of our normal routine the last 2 1/2 weeks. We have had almost 2 straight weeks of vacation putting me very behind in my blogging. I know what you're thinking. You don't have to feel sorry for me for being on vacation. :)

In between the first vacation (to the mountains) and the next (to the beach), Ethan had his last day of 2 year old preschool.

I know it's very cliché to say that "the time has flown by", but what else can I say? The time really did fly by, and here we are at the start of summer. To be honest, it makes me a little sad. Ethan is growing up right in front of my eyes. I feel like we just celebrated his 3rd birthday, and in 2 months he will be 3 1/2. I can't take it anymore.


Here is a comparison of his first and last day of 2 year old preschool. I think he looks bigger, and has more of a big boy face. What do you think?

 
 
 

 I know I have said it before, and I will say it again. His teachers this year were simply amazing. Kind, compassionate, creative, and top notch. Ethan adored both of them, and loved every minute of preschool this year. We are also thankful for the great friends he has made.



Ethan is already talking about moving up to the 3 year old class in the fall.  He can't wait!

For now, I say let's just enjoy summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment