Friday, December 4, 2015

Catch Up Part 2

Okay, I'm back for a second time...but this time it's for good.

Thanks to my tech savvy brother in law for navigating my technical problems. Turns out, I needed to download a different server in order to be compatible with the program I was running. I would have never figured this out on my own.

If you recall from my last post, I was super bummed that I couldn't include pictures with my latest blog. So- let's finish this the right way.

Let's start with Ethan's first day of 3 year old preschool...



Gender reveal party! It's a boy...


One of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen!



My sisters wedding...




So stinkin' cute!!!



Marshall from Paw Patrol for Halloween


Happy Thanksgiving! I'm a sucker for monogrammed shirts. I love this cute turkey shirt!



I think that pretty much catches us up to the present time. 

The last month has been hectic. Unfortunately, we have been to two funerals in the last 3 weeks. Evan's grandmother on his fathers side, and then his grandfather on his mothers side both passed away. Holidays are always a magical time of year, but also very tough for some.

Pregnancy update- I am already 25 weeks pregnant. I know that once the holidays are over, this baby will be here before we know it. He is busy, and quite active. I am happy to report that my weight gain has been less than with Ethan, and I have been diligent about going to the gym 3 times per week. I feel better overall physically than I did when I was pregnant with Ethan, mostly (I'm guessing) because I am so active chasing a toddler, and trying to keep up with my exercise. I have also been eating much less than when I was pregnant with Ethan, but I blame that on the reflux and feeling full very quickly. Hey, that's not such a bad thing. My energy is still low, and I nap most days when Ethan naps...but I don't feel guilty about it. My cravings are also low. The only thing I crave from time to time is fresh fruit, really cold Coke, and ice cream. But never at the same time of course! I guess I should start decorating the nursery some time soon. :) 

Now that Christmas is upon us, I will have plenty to blog about. December is always a super busy month- but usually full of fun, special moments. Our holiday season kicks off this weekend with the Apex Christmas parade, and or annual Christmas cookie decorating party. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment