Sunday, September 21, 2014

Picture Perfection

On Friday morning we ventured to the Raleigh Rose Garden to do Ethan's 2 year photos. We are so blessed to have Jocelin my sister in law who is our family photographer, and has a true talent in this field.  She is so patient. Have you ever tried to photograph a toddler? Let me rephrase that. Have you ever tried to take a good picture (worthy of hanging) of a toddler? It's harder than you think people. So thank goodness for Jocelin's calm, patient nature. I was able to hang out on the sidelines and let her work her magic.

Thankfully, Ethan was in delightful spirits and willing to cooperate. He really enjoyed the rose garden, so I think that helped. My goal was to capture 1 or 2 really stellar photos worthy for a Christmas card, and for a canvas on the wall. Mission accomplished.


 
This is my absolute favorite!!! I choose this one to order as a canvas for the house.


 
Silly, but adorable! This shows his true personality! ;)




 




 
Another favorite!!!
 
 

 Thank you Jocelin for another awesome photo shoot. She has helped fill our home with the most beautiful photos and I cherish them everyday!!!
 

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment