Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sand Art

We just came home from a long weekend at the beach. Before I do a longer post on our whole beach trip, I wanted to share something pretty unique.

Out of all the years I have been coming to my parents beach house I have never come across this before.



The Dolphin
 


 
The Giraffe






The Bear
 





 
 
Pretty cool huh? There was an artist vacationing in my parents complex. Every day we looked forward to what he would create. Too bad he had to leave two days earlier than we did! All he needed was a bucket, a shovel, ocean water, and his hands. True talent if you ask me. You wouldn't want to know what my sand art would look like!
 
Happy Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Neat! I like how the guy laying out in the chair is striking basically the same pose as the bear. :)

    ReplyDelete