Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Crafts

This Christmas season, I have enjoyed being crafty with Ethan. I don't normally get too crafty, but sometimes the mood hits- and good things come as a result. Last year, Ethan and I did our first Christmas craft together, and they turned out so cute. We gave one to each set of grandparents, and of course kept one for ourselves. The grandparents loved them so much, we decided to continue the tradition this year.

 
Here is last years hand print craft-

 
And this years foot print craft-
 
 
In addition, this year my mother in law did a craft with Ethan as a gift for Evan and me-
 
 
 
 
In preschool Ethan and his teachers worked on some very special treats for the parents- I mean, seriously, how adorable is this?!?! I felt like this piece completed my Christmas tree this year.
 

 
Lastly, last night we went to our annual Christmas Cookie Decorating Party. We have friends that host this get together every year, and has been going on since before I married Evan. Everyone brings a pot of soup to share, and then after dinner the kids (and adults too!) decorate Christmas cookies. We were excited this year that Ethan was old enough to enjoy the tradition...and I would say by the looks of the pictures...he enjoyed it!!!


 
Cookie decorating is WAY more fun when you eat everything.

 
His cousins Lucas and Shane are pros.

 
Look at all that cookie decorating stuff! Icing of every color, and every type of candy you could imagine. Who wouldn't enjoy that?! Evan and I did. :)
 
 

I cannot believe that Christmas is just a few short days away. I sincerely hope that every one of you enjoys the week! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment