Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Years Eve

The holiday fun continued with a great New Year's Eve. Our wonderful friends, Sam, Josh, and Izzy came over- and we all had a blast...little ones included.

I'm sure you've seen many pictures on my blog of Izzy- who is Ethan's BFF. They had so much fun together. It was really nice to spend the evening family style, kids included.

We had lots of yummy snacks to eat and played games while the kids had their own fun upstairs in the play room. Sam also brought some fun games for the kids, along with other kid friendly party supplies such as hats, and noise makers. Ethan made it until about 10:45pm when the grumpiness took over- and we knew it was time for bed. Since of course- our child will NOT sleep in regardless of the time he goes to bed.

 
Aren't these two adorable?

 
Mom, it's party time!




Our two little party animals started crashing around 10. So we put Cinderella on and they snuggled until bed time. :)
 
 
Evan and I actually made it to midnight. Just as the new year came, Evan surprised me when he pulled out this little wrapped box. He bought me a beautiful pair of pearl earrings- since baby #2's birthstone is pearl. :) It was so sweet and so thoughtful! What a great way to start off a new year!
 
2014 was very good to me and our family. We can't wait to see what 2015 holds for us!
 
Blessings to each of you in 2015! 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I think I like the NYE gift tradition, especially since there was jewelry involved. We partied relatively hard and paid the price the next day.

    ReplyDelete